SOCIETIES - Support Of CSOs In Empowering Technical skills, Inclusion of people with disabilities and Eu standards in South east europe
Caritas Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albanian Association for Psychotherapy, CoDe Albania COHERENT DEVELOPMENT ALBANIA, Association for mutual assistance in mental distress TK "Fenix", Association supporting persons with developmental disabilities "Our house“, Bulgarian Center For Not-For-Profit Law, Caritas Albania, Caritas Bulgaria, Caritas Italiana, Caritas Kosovo, Caritas Montenegro, Caritas Serbia, Handikos, Kosovar Centre for Self-Help (KCSH), Maria's World Foundation, Paraplegic Association Bar, Psicologi per i Popoli nel Mondo.
The duration of the project
01 January 2016 do 31 December 2019
Project SOCIETIES is funded within the European Union CIVIL SOCIETY FACILITY AND MEDIA PROGRAMME 2014-2015 , Support to regional thematic networks of Civil Society Organisations, Reference: EuropeAid/150147/DH/ACT/PRAREG.
Overall objective: to improve the capacities of CSOs in South East Europe (SEE) in managing social inclusion processes and in promoting social inclusion policies, through an efficient dialogue with Public Authorities during the decision-making processes.
1. to strengthen the CSOs' skills in promoting the social inclusion of people with disabilities and mental disorders: capacity building, exchange of knowledge, regional networking, managing of social inclusion initiatives and services, monitoring and evaluating of the social impact.
2. to foster the CSOs' capacities in the dialogue with the Pubic Authorities responsible for social inclusion: strategic and communication planning, advocacy, local networking, participation to decision making processes.
1. CSOs empowered in promoting social inclusion processes for people with disabilities and mental disorders.
2. Efficiency of CSOs initiatives for social inclusion increased, being based on proper evaluation of the social impact of the initiatives.
3. Regional CSOs network for social inclusion regularly fostering exchange of practices & experiences.
4. CSOs empowered in: participation on decision-making processes, advocating for social inclusion process, fund-raising strategies, and communication.
5. The quality and the efficiency of the dialogue on social policies between CSOs and Public authorities is increased.
Coordinator for Bosnia and Herzegovina:
Tel. +387 33 206 441
Tel. +387 33 206 442