Donor: Funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union
Project implementator: Caritas für Menschen in Not
Partners: Cáritas Diocesana de Viseu, Caritas Bosne i Hercegovine, Caritas Subotica, Asociatia "Caritas - Asistenta Sociala" Filiala Organizatiei Caritas Alba Iulia, Fondazione Caritas Ambrosiana
The duration of the project: 01 September 2015 to 31 August 2018
Objectives: To facilitate access to basic education for Roma adults and their families
The project is aimed to basic education of the Roma population (such as reading, writing, digital literacy, mathematical skills, education, health, etc.) and a research to find concrete solutions. Therefore, the project aims to develop flexible models and manuals for the basic education of the Roma population in accordance with the habits of this population (change of residence, families without permanent residence and families in closed groups), as well as to raise awareness of the importance of education of the Roma community.
- Increased and empowered network at European and local level and empowered competencies of the staff, collaborators and other staff engaged in working with Roma people
- Better knowledge about the different living conditions of Roma people
- Increase in empowerment and participation within the Roma communities
- Increased awareness about Roma issues in partner countries
- Exchange of good practices and innovative models
Creation of Manual for implementation of basis education for adult Roma, as well as Manual for implementation of basis education in family systems, promoting of these manuals to public, relevant institutions and partners on a public events in all partner countries.
Coordinator for Bosnia and Herzegovina:
Tel. +387 33 206 441
Tel. +387 33 206 442
Fax. +387 33 206 668